SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to www.instichoose.com (“the Site”). It regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
We collect the following general types of information about you when you visit our Site: personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information.Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes:
• Mailing Address
• Telephone Number
• Any other information that can be used to identify you
• Any information provided by you such as information regarding third parties
Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, interests and favorites. Behavioral information is information regarding how you use our site. This includes the areas of our site that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is necessary for analysing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. Indirect information may be collected by Instichoose about you when you use certain third party services on our Site or Application and the collection of such information is considered necessary for that purpose. In order to personalise our services to you, we may collect information about you from third party sources who provide it to us.
CONSENT TO USE THE INFORMATION
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we gather on the Site for the following purposes: Individual user information
• To provide our services. This includes providing communications, promotions and other information which may be of interest to you.
• To respond to any queries you may have and to communicate information to you. These include sending you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Site or the Application and to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
• To operate and improve the Site and the Application in order to ensure a positive user experience.
• To comply with the applicable laws;and
At the time of registration for an account, you have the option to elect or not elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions, including without limitation, free informational mails from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you and feedback on current and future products.
Information about all visitors collectively
We gather information about all of our users collectively, such as what areas users visit most frequently and what services users access the most. Such data is used anonymously and in the aggregate. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for them. We may also use this information for the purposes of complying with the applicable laws.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We disclose the information to the third parties in the method specified below:
• We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. Information is disclosed to companies and individuals who are authorised by us to perform functions on our behalf.
• We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure.
• We may share this information with our partners and affiliates, but only in the aggregate, so that they too may understand how visitors use our Site, and also create a better overall experience for you. We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site with Instichoose’s clients, partners, other Site visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors and how they use the site in order to serve advertisements and other kinds of marketing information to you on our Site.
• We may share information collected about visitors to the Site to carefully selected business partners, potential advertisers and sponsors such as educational institutions, etc.
• We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires Instichoose’s business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Sites.
• We disclose information if legally required to do so, pursuant to anorder from a governmental entity or in good faith. We will disclose the information bases to:
o conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
o protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies;
o prevent a crime or protect national security; or
o protect the personal safety of users or the public.
We do not collect sensitive personal data or information of users like password of your e-mail account; password of your Instichoose account, financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature, without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law.
UPDATE AND REMOVE INFORMATION / ACCOUNT
You may have access to, review, correct, update, change or delete your account profile information at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile and make the necessary changes. Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, we reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Instichoose if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Instichoose reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES