The teachers who are truly passionate about teaching are the one who are an inspiration to others. The teacher
who is happy with his/her job at all times is the one that kids remember for the rest of their lives. There are
some qualities which all of the great teachers have in common. Some of which other educators can learn from them
1. They Enjoy Teaching: They make your lessons come alive by making it as interactive and engaging as possible. Their
passion for teaching shine through each and everyday and they enjoy every teaching moment to the fullest. They have
love for children and intend on caring for them.
2. They make a difference in attitude: They make a difference in our lives. They help us feel special, safe and secure
when they are in classroom. They become the positive influence in our lives. So, just in case if students are not
getting enough support from home, a teacher makes the difference and provide that to them.
3. Spreads Positivity: An excellent teacher bring positive energy into the classroom every single day.Be someone who is
always positive, happy and smiling. Always remember that positive energy is contagious and it is up to you to spread it.
Don't let other people's negativity bring you down with them.
4. Develops personal understanding: The excellent teachers get to know their students and their interests so that they
can find ways to connect with them. They share their interests too. Speaking to the parents should not be an obligation
but rather, an honor.
5. Finds Inspiration: An effective teacher is one who is creative but that doesn't mean to create everything from scratch!
Find inspiration from as many sources as you can. Whether it comes from books, education, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook,
blogs or colleagues, keep finding it!
The teacher plays a very important role in the attitude of the students. Their contribution to the students is the most
after parents. Thus it is very important to understand students, learn from your most liked colleagues and implement it.